Results and Pupil Premium
Exam results – ensuring our students achieve their full potential.
As an academy, we work hard to ensure that our students achieve grades that reflect their potential, and we are a rapidly improving academy. In 2018, we secured our best ever results and entered the top 10% of schools nationally for progress for the second year running.
KS4 results 2018 – provisional
- Progress 8 score: +0.66
- Attainment 8 score: 45.6
- Percentage of pupils who achieved a Grade 5 or above in English and Maths at the end of Ks4: 41%
- Percentage of students entered for Ebacc: 13%
- EBacc average point score: 3.24 points
- Pupils staying in education or employment for at least two terms after key stage 4: (Please note that this data, published in October 2018, is for pupils who completed Key Stage 4 in 2016, which is the most recent data available) – 89%
- A-Level Progress score: +0.32
- A-Level average grade: B-
- Academic Progress score: +0.32
- Academic average grade: B-
- Applied General Progress Score: +0.33
- Applied General average grade: Distinction*
- Tech Level progress score: -0.09
- Tech Level average grade: Distinction-
- English GCSE progress score: +0.5
- Maths GCSE progress score: +0.5
- Percentage of students staying in education or employment: 95%
- Percentage of students completing their main study programme: 95%
If you would like to download information about our Pupil Premium allocation, and outcomes from this, please click here. This document tells you more about how we have spent our allocation to support outcomes for students.